BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Earthquakes

So I sit here catching up on my blog and all the ones I follow.. and the room I am sitting in... just swayed back and forth. I thought to myself.. hmm that was an earthquake.. but I get on the earthquake website and it tells me nothing. So then I start thinking maybe I imagined it. Well thank God for Steph.. she just texted me and said we had a earthquake. I like earthquakes... they excite me and scare me at the same time. I know I am crazy!

2 comments:

Ynaffit said...

I actually kind of miss that from SoCal! It's comforting foot massage, like the California Cheese commercials! No wonder I have foot problems;)

Mary Zolene said...

If it is any consolation the few times there were earthquakes when we lived there I totally just though my blood sugar was low! Haha...