BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Loo Loo's two months old





I would have to say this has been the fastest two months of my life. It is a blur... and it feels like forever ago. Loo loo is very long for her age. She is close to 24 inches.. and she is already in a lot of 6 month clothing. I do hope and pray she is tall, atleast taller than me.

The boys are loving her, but hate her crying. She has her two hour crabby time at night. Jeff and I trade off with her.. and she only has one volume... LOUD. Jeff told her today, that for her birthday, he is going to get her a new volume.

When I found out that I was having a girl, the first thing I couldn't wait to do... was paint her toe nails.. so I finally did the other day. No she didn't cooperate... but I got it done :)

4 comments:

Larissa Annen said...

she's a princess! i LOVE her toes!

Ynaffit said...

HOW cute!!!!!

Mary Zolene said...

I am so glad you have a daughter!!! Haha..she is going to be a little princess.

pooki2012 said...

How is your Princess?