BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

All I am going to say is Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

Ok, so on Saturday Jeff and I went out on a date night.(With Miss Looloo of coarse) We drove around looking at houses :) and then headed down to Phils BBQ (YUM). When we got there, there was a line. So we waited in line for about 20 minutes. In front of us, was a creepy couple... and I'll tell you why. So this guy tells us.. "My wife LOVES babies, so don't get concerned when she is touching yours." So the first red flag goes up in my head :)
So his wife shows up, and starts going crazy over Gracie.. she's touching her all over... and of coarse Gracie is loving it. So then this lady starts giving us parenting advice, and so is the creepy husband. They are thinking that Gracie is our first :) So this couple is talking about raising their daughters.. didn't have any sons.. but that didn't stop them from learning to shoot a gun, or plays sports ect...
So in the middle of them telling us about how great daughters are, the wife tells me what a wonderful father her husband is.. and how he can help teach Jeff anything he needs to know.. and he can also show Gracie how to put a tampon in someday, if we would like him to. UM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the heck did she just say??? I quickly look at Jeff and he is not making eye contact with me.. but doesn't move forward when the line starts moving forward. I am thinking, oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness!!!!!!!! She did not just say that. What is WRONG with her. So they are continuing to talk to us. I am trying to study the menu.. and Gracie is thrilled with the Korean guys behind us.. who are doing everything in the power to make her laugh. I found that super cute. At one point, Gracie was holding one of the guys fingers. Yes, two grown Korean men giving my daughter attention was less creepy then the couple in front of us!
So we finally ordered and sat AWAY from the creepy couple.. and enjoyed our YUMMY ribs. When we got in the car. I look at Jeff and say, "What in the world?" "Please, please tell me that man did not help his daughters put in tampons." "And WHY, would she think its ok to say that her husband can help Gracie put in tampons someday?" Jeff told me, he didn't want to think about it, it made him sick to his stomach.
So that's my Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww story.

Oh and Gracie stoled a spoon from there! Jeff's fault!

4 comments:

Mary Zolene said...

Major major ewwwwwwww. I would not have even known what to do at that point.

Ann Tepfers DoTerra Essential Oils said...

Seriously! Talk about a very awkward moment.

EveryChapter said...

No they didn't!?! Ewwww! I think I might have "forgotten" something in the car at that point and just started over at the back of the line. There are some STRANGE folks out there...

Sweet Pea said...

Very scary!! But I did laugh a lot reading it!