BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I don't want to say this, it might hurt your feelings... but....



Your daughter looks like a boy. Augh! One of my family members said this to me. I won't name names. It didn't hurt my feelings, it pissed me off. Anyway, I think she is beautiful.. and I think she looks like a girl.. and that's all that matters!

I am so exhausted today. I went to bed at 1am. Jeff and I stayed up talking.. and then Jamey woke up at 3am with growing pains.. and wanted to be rocked to sleep.. then Caleb woke up wanting water.. and as soon as I get in bed... Gracie wakes up and wants to eat.. and then I had to get up and get Caleb off to school. So I am pooped and hoping to go to bed early.

A family member bought this outfit for Gracie... it is cute.. but is a horrible color for her. She agreed that we needed to give it to her friend Jade.. since Jade looks good in lime green.

4 comments:

Casey Chan said...

yeah you updated your blog!!! love the new pics:)

Ynaffit said...

Gracie is BEAUTIFUL! As a mom. I know you already disregard some of the things other people say about your kids;) This is no different! She is beautiful! AND I need to go shopping for her!!!

Mary Zolene said...

Awwww- that was just rudeness. She is gorgeous!

Larissa Annen said...

family can be so dumb. she's a beautiful girl! and yes, i'll take the outfit! :) hehehehe